Story #410. PASSAGES. Washington, DC.
409. NEW YORK ON FOOT. Midtown Manhattan is one of the great visual messes of the world.
408. LONDON ON FOOT. Whitechapel. I want to live on Hopetown Street.
407. LONDON ON FOOT. Greenwich.
406. NEW YORK ON FOOT. Manhattan. East 44th Street between Lex and 3rd, looking toward Grand Central. Boxed in by the tall buildings, on a calm night these skyscraper “canyons” feel more indoors than out. Such nights often bring to mind the Fellini film “La Dolce Vita”, for which they built entire city blocks with traffic on a sound stage at the legendary Cinecittà Studio.
405. NEW YORK ON FOOT. Midtown East. The Plague Years.
404. NEW YORK ON FOOT. Midtown East. The Plague Years. On pense de Les Fleurs du Mal, n’est-ce pas?